- Dr. Cohen's 1st Personal Diet is available as an Internet program with email communication with Dr. Cohen's consultants team. The 12 weeks program requires registration on this page and a blood test.
- The blood test can be taken anywhere you want including your
doctor's office with a referral letter provided by Dr. Cohen as
soon as your payment for the program has been authorized. (Follow
up blood test will be needed after four weeks on the program for
Your personal diet program based on your blood test results
and with a 12 weeks support comes at a rate of US$249. The price is converted to your local currency (see the following examples):
The costs of your blood tests are to be paid directly to the
- USA customers in 40 states may order the blood test through DLS at a rate of $32.
- Customers in South Africa will receive forms for the blood test at a local path lab and need to check the rate for the test locally.
- UK customers will receive forms for the blood test at TDL at a rate of £34.
- We use regular food that you can purchase at most groceries
and supermarkets: Meat, poultry, fish, eggs, dairy, vegetables,
fruit and crackers.
- No special food needs to be ordered.
Deliverables of the program:
- An optimized personal diet program, which is based on the
results of YOUR blood test. The diet is prepared personally by the
researcher and founder of this program. You will receive by email:
- Your personal daily menu including multiple meal options with
precise weights for each food option in every meal
- Link to your New Customer Guide with details of how to use
your personal diet
- Link to our recipe book
12 weeks of complete and full support with any issue related
to your diet while following the diet program - at no extra cost.
Your uninterrupted 12 weeks program will start the day you receive
Free updates to your diet program, if needed – based on repeat blood test
results – during the 12 weeks of your program.
Dr. Cohen's unique "Re-feeding Program" to ensure the long
lasting results of the diet program. The re-feeding program is
made of daily eating plans and is applied when you reach your
target weight – during the 12 weeks – based on your follow-up blood test